For two-wheeled tourism lovers, Hotel Nautilus offers a range of special services dedicated to cycle tourism. The territory where Hotel Nautilus rises, with its suggestive panoramas and its dedicated routes, is particularly indicated for a cycling holiday: an unusual and fascinating type of travel, which escapes from the canons of mass tourism to transform a passion into a true lifestyle, embracing curiosity, adventure and respect for the environment.
In Pesaro there isBicipolitana, a circuit of cycle paths that retraces, in structure and organization, the subways of the major European cities. A subway on the surface entirely dedicated to lovers of two wheels but also to those who want to walk or run away from traffic and city smog. Oh yes, because the Bicipolitana is not only made of cycle paths parallel to the roadway but also winds through paths immersed in the green, along the river and on the sandy coast that leads from Pesaro to Fano.
• Bike Tour with Italian and English speaking cycling guides (from 2 to 8 people per guide)
• Cycling routes and route plans
• Secure bike storage
• Workshop equipped for repairs or ordinary maintenance
• Area equipped for washing with specific materials
• Laundry service
• Agreements with sports stores in the area
• "Sports" menu: bike brunch for the return from the tour, bike pocket
• Guided tours for food and wine tastings
• Agreement with the SPA Excelsior
Services on request:
Possibility to rent a bike
Bike in the room
Pesaro and Perugia organized two-day tour
Mini Club and Junior Club (hotel entertainment service, during bike rides)
Medical assistance and physiotherapy
You can requestpersonalized menus for sportsmen: bike brunch for those returning from the tour or bike pocket and lunch baskets for those who prefer to stay out for a healthy and genuine picnic.